My skincare routine varies from season to season, but there are a few products that I have used for years, and a few that I have recently fallen in love with. I have been subscribing to Birchbox lately, it’s $10 / month and you get a cute little box filled with fun new product to try. Anyhow, I tend to put all of my product on in the mornings after I shower, and end the day with face wipes because I am too tired to do anything else! But sometimes when I am feeling productive I will wash my face and use night cream. I’m not a fan of exfoliators because they irritate my skin, but I am a huge fan of masks! Also, any moisturizer that feels oily is a huge no-no for me. See below for my current favorites:
- Cetaphil Face Wash – gentle on my skin and effective
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – I use this year-round. It is not greasy and feels good my skin
- Clinique Moisture Surge – works great if you need extra hydration
- Kiss My Face Facial Factor SPF 30 – a good skin protector and not oily
- Nancy’s Organic Full Fat Greek Yogurt – this is the best skin mask! Kills bacteria, moisturizes skin and feels cool and thick. Put on clean face for 20 mins and wash off.
- Origins Charcoal Mask – detoxifies skin
- Burt’s Bees Grapefruit Face Wipes – these smell delicious and get all of the makeup off
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream – when I do use night cream, this is the one
In the morning, I will wash my face with the Cetaphil, add the dramatically different lotion, add the SPF, and then apply makeup. The masks I use maybe once a week, generally the charcoal mask while I am having a bath or Nancy’s if I want something cool and calming on my skin. Pretty simple!
What are your skincare favorites?