We all know Pinterest can sometimes be unreliable when it comes to recipes! I think in part it has to do with the fact that I veer off of the recipe ingredients and measurements, but also some recipes out there really don’t match the pictures they are paired with. Before Pinterest I always found recipes through the Food Network or by word of mouth, but now I’ve realized almost all of my recipes are found online and pinned to my “Yummy” or “Healthy Life” boards.
Here is a list of my favorite recipes that I go back to because they were so delicious the first time around!
- Shrimp Thai Green Curry from PaleOMG – favorite all-time meal
- Chilean Sea Bass from Chef’s Insight – made for boyfriend’s birthday
- Slow Cooker Braised Short Ribs from Big Bear’s Wife – a winter staple
- Korean Lettuce Wraps from Fresh Herbs – healthy and so yummy
- Pomegranate Citrus Spinach Salad from Green Lite Bites – made for Thanksgiving
- Roasted Garlic from There’s Always Time to Cook – super easy
- Turkey, Kale, Cauliflower Soup from Paleo Leap – good detox soup, add lots of red pepper
- Crock Pot Beef Stew from Family Fresh Meals – another winter staple
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Salmon from Steele House Kitchen – perfect salmon recipe
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Cauliflower Mash from She Cooks He Cleans – love cauliflower mash!
Do you have any recipes from Pinterest you go back to over and over again? Let me know!